Episode 3: What's Important to Learn?
An inordinate amount of time, energy, and resources have been spent on increase students’ ELA and Math scores on standardized tests. It’s not that begin able to read, write, and do math are not important – but what happens when we ask the question: What is most important for our students to know and be able to do to pursue the lives they want?
- Laura Shibulla, Founder of Building 21,
- Ayris Colvin, Principal of Building 21 school in Philadelphia
- Theresa Moore, Founder and President of T-Time Productions
- Tessa Simmonds, graduate of One Stone
- Grace Belfiore, Co-Lead Researcher and Co-Author of NGLC MyWays